Monday 28 November 2016

Signature CBD Taylor Spliff Review


Signature CBD Taylor Spliff

Signature CBD Taylor Spliff

What’s this all about then ?

OK OK, Let’s just clear this up before I go any further….

CBD is NOT cannabis!… OK Now that’s out of the way…

Let me explain.

CBD juice is non-psychoactive

Unlike THC, CBD does not cause a high. While this makes CBD a poor choice for recreational users, it gives the chemical a significant advantage as a medicine, since health professionals prefer treatments with minimal side effects.

Hey I was uneducated too! I thought I was vaping on a cannabis plant or something.

So what is this stuff ? I will put it how I understand it, CBD is a vapable product which has now been classed as a medicine!

It’s been that effective in trials and has been thoroughly researched but the UK is lagging in this regard.

This is a vape product which can help alleviate many different ailments for a short period.

I always avoided CBD Oil so when I got sent a 10ml Signature CBD bottle called ‘Taylor Spliff’ Which Heisenberg flavoured to review what was I to do ?

Fresh Batteries.. Clean tank.. New coil… Fill up and off I went…

What was I expecting to happen ?

Was I expecting to get high or something ?

Well.. That was not gonna happen… If so they could not sell it.

Signature CBD Taylor Spliff is light blue in colour.

50/50 ratio

Zero Nic.

Here is what I found…

As I got towards the bottom of the bottle I started to feel ever so slighly light headed but that could have been my brain telling me what I wanted to feel.. The brain can trick you like that. I will tell you what it did do.. it made me forget about my foot! Nerve pain for a few years now.. For about an hour or so I forget I had pain there.

I’m never going to be a footballer! Atleast I knew what all the fuss was about now.

Like I say I never promote this kinda thing perhaps due to the fact I am not educated on this product.

The fact the powers that be have decided to reclassify this product as a ‘Medical’ product obviously means something.

You will likely find CBD oil on display until the End of Dec 2016.

What will happen after that ?

I’m not sure but I will be sure to update this post and let you know.

Would I buy it now I know what it’s like ?

Signature CBD Taylor Spliff is worth every penny £24.99 quite a high price point perhaps but it’s worth every penny.

You have to try it to see what I mean..oh and don’t worry you can vape this and drive!

Very interesting product.

One to try again. .I wonder what the other flavours are like in this range.

This is a product I would refer to others with now I am more educated.

In fact I have already been telling people about it.. It might even help you too!

William

Signature CBD Taylor Spliff

You can buy some here: http://ift.tt/2fwupXe

The post Signature CBD Taylor Spliff Review appeared first on TheEcigReviewMan.


from Signature CBD Taylor Spliff Review

via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2gAZBVc

1 comment:


  1. Everyone can buy products with CBD (cannabidiol), but if you need a topical with THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol), you will have to purchase it from a skilled shop in a legal state. Learn more about pure cbd oil for sale on this site.

    ReplyDelete