Thursday 17 November 2016

Bosuns Custard Donut Review


Bosuns Custard Donut

Bosuns Custard Donut

Ratio 70vg/30pg

Nic Levels 3,6,12 mg available.

You take a freshly-cooked donut and you stuff it full of custard! Then you take the custard-stuffed donut and drop it in a bowl of custard. Then you pour more custard over the top. Now whizz all that up into a luscious e-liquid and that’s how we get that killer taste.

Imagine… I was drooling at this point.

custard2

Bosuns Custard Donut Good or bad?

Actually! It is really flavoursome and very very nice so nice you will run out fast!

Mind you it’s only £4 a bottle which is pretty good.

Do I know where to go for cheaper juice… Sure.

Do I know where to go for expensive juice? Yup!

This juice sits in the middle .. cost wise.

It represents good value for money.

You want to savour for when the kids are asleep in bed… You won’t want any distractions! 🙂

I could vape this stuff all day long.. it is THAT good.. At least I won’t gain any calories.

Discounts: one 10ml bottle will cost you just £4.00, but buy three bottles (30ml) and get a 10% discount. Buy 10 bottles (100ml) and that discount goes right up to 20%!

So i a nutshell. Yes this one gets my sell of approval.

Good juice at a good price based in the UK and also FDA approved so there’s no worries on that score.

Go get some!

William

P.S The product mentioned above are all sent to me free of charge. People ask form my opinion and I deliver it. Good or bad. No money ever swaps hands. I want to give you good advice and good reviews. If you know an SME that needs my help get in touch. Leave a comment below.

P.S.S This post has been written by hand not robots. That’s why it takes a bit longer than usual.

The post Bosuns Custard Donut Review appeared first on TheEcigReviewMan.


from Bosuns Custard Donut Review

via Tumblr http://ift.tt/2glnvEt

No comments:

Post a Comment